Sunday, March 4, 2012

uByk - "Matryoshka" [official music video]

uByk - "Matryoshka" [official music video]

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG FREE: ubyk.bandcamp.com New UByK EP "The Odds" out Feb 14, 2012 FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com Buy the Matryoshka EP off ubyk.org or Itunes (we get less money on Itunes): itunes.apple.com TWITTER: twitter.com TUMBLR STUDIO BLOG: dodgerstudiom.tumblr.com Song: Matryoshka Brand: UByK Produced by: Alex Newport Video Director: Jamie Urman Photographed in Los Angeles, CA "Matryoshka" Five Song Ep Available: Itunes, Amazon, Napster, Rhapsody, CDbaby LYRICS: promises broken & splitting in half all that I want, is something I had fell to the bottom when you cry, it's alright, it's alright reach out for nothing, but nothing is there slips through your fingers and into thin Air time at the bottom when your down It's alright, It's alright and for a while I soar above all the clouds I'm going up, I'll see you on the way down don't be too long I'm floating up folding time trying to keep up with the sun don't wake me tiny red petals and big gaping eyes trying to hold on but there's too many sides solid inside her when you lie it's alright it's alright and for a while I soar above all the clouds I'm going up, I'll see you on the way down don't be too long I'm floating up folding time trying to keep up with the sun don't wake me floating up foding time higher and higher floating up higher and higher and.. floating up higher and higher and.. floating up higher and higher and.. floating up higher and higher and.. Interview w/ UByK: www.onetimesone.com REVIEWS: USA dezji ...