Friday, March 2, 2012

SKATE 3 - ps3 - BJ's Career, Part 01: Intro, PCU Tour, Get Your Trick On, Shingo's Turn, Etc.

SKATE 3 - ps3 - BJ's Career, Part 01: Intro, PCU Tour, Get Your Trick On, Shingo's Turn, Etc.

SKATE 3 - ps3 - BJ's Career, Part 01 ***WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!*** I LOVE SKATE 3! Gimme tips, mkay? In This Video: ---------------- Game Intro PCU Tour Get Your Trick On This is How We Do It Shingo's Turn Movin' on Up DIY Skatepark This is my first time playing through this game. If I suck at the beginning, it's because IT'S MY FIRST TIME PLAYING THROUGH THIS GAME! If i suck at the end, it's because I SUCK AT THIS GAME! either way, hater comments = blocked. you dicks. Video Info: ------------ SKATE 3 - ps3, recorded with TV Wonder 650 HD, editing with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0x. Please visit: www.bonersgames.com for complete playlists of all the games I've uploaded